Monday, December 12, 2011

I Spy With My Little Camera |


My Latest Etsy Item | These 'I Spy' Photo Checklists are a great way not only for your guests to get involved in your day, interacting with other guests at their table and having fun BUT they are also a great way to get some candid photos of your big day from the perspective if your guests.

The great thing about these I Spy Cards is that they are Customizable - you get to choose your font and colors to make sure that they match the decor and theme of your wedding.

HOW THEY WORK:
There is a cute message at the top of each checklist asking your guests to use their cameras or cell phone to take photos of the items on the list. Your cell number and email address are added to each card so your guests know where to send their photos.

They click away and check off the list as they go taking photos of your wedding day from their perspecitve!

You can even send a word list of all of the custom and unique items that make your day special so that they can be added to your I Spy cards to ensure that all of the special elements of your day are captured!

For more details click HERE to view the listing for this item in my Etsy Shop!

Happy Planning!
- Kendel


Like this Item? Put a Pin in it: Pin It

No comments:


Inspired By This....

Inspired By This....

Our Wedding Day Storyboard

Our Wedding Day Storyboard
Elements of our wedding day!

Collage of Our Engagement Photos:

Collage of Our Engagement Photos:
I finally put together a collage of our own engagement photos. I am always making them for other couples but never us. I am thinking about getting it custom framed (when frame go half price at Michales) and then doing the same square format of our wedding photos. They will be nice custom pieces for on the wall at home and I like that you can show multiple photos at once (instead of choosing just one!)

Our Wedding Movie Poster!

Our Wedding Movie Poster!
My friend Jenn took this photo for us and I thought it would be great to make it into a poster! Great for an online 'Save the Date' or can be used for a 'Jack and Jill' invitation/Poster!

Our Program - News Paper Style

Our Program - News Paper Style

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog! Below you will find posts about our wedding plans! - Photos by Jenn Stark of 'Jennifer Stark Photography' taken at Balls Falls our reception venue!

Photos Of Us!


Click this image for more details...

K + B = Love

K + B = Love