Monday, August 17, 2009

Tin Punch Candles

Last weekend I was working on the tin punch candles that will be for the tables at the reception! Dad helped me drill holes in the sides of the cans so that I could attach the handles. I decided to make the handles out of brass coloured floral wire so that I could make them twisty. Then I attempted to spray paint the ones we have punched so far with copper spray paint, but Dad had to take over as I was making them drippy. I'm happy with how they turned out and we have about 20 more to punch and spray paint!





In this photo you can also see the 'Card Holder' mailbox that we spray painted a 'mocha' colour. It turned out really good and Dad will be painting 'The Rickers' on it in brown and white maybe, and then I will tie a ribbon around it. AND I had an idea this weekend to drill the mail box into a long tree log and then place the log in a metal pail with rocks around it to hold it upright - and then I could decorate the top of the rocks with moss or something.
That way the mailbox actually looks like a mail box, as apposed to just sitting on the table.
It would then be something that we could actually use, or at least place in the garden as decoration!

No comments:


Inspired By This....

Inspired By This....

Our Wedding Day Storyboard

Our Wedding Day Storyboard
Elements of our wedding day!

Collage of Our Engagement Photos:

Collage of Our Engagement Photos:
I finally put together a collage of our own engagement photos. I am always making them for other couples but never us. I am thinking about getting it custom framed (when frame go half price at Michales) and then doing the same square format of our wedding photos. They will be nice custom pieces for on the wall at home and I like that you can show multiple photos at once (instead of choosing just one!)

Our Wedding Movie Poster!

Our Wedding Movie Poster!
My friend Jenn took this photo for us and I thought it would be great to make it into a poster! Great for an online 'Save the Date' or can be used for a 'Jack and Jill' invitation/Poster!

Our Program - News Paper Style

Our Program - News Paper Style

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog! Below you will find posts about our wedding plans! - Photos by Jenn Stark of 'Jennifer Stark Photography' taken at Balls Falls our reception venue!

Photos Of Us!


Click this image for more details...

K + B = Love

K + B = Love