Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flower Girl's Dresses

I found 'Pegeen' who is a designer based out of Florida, and because she is an online based business (no formal store front just a factory) she has good prices and endless ways to customize!! She sent we all of the colour swatch samples that I asked for and there are some great options! I love this style of flower girl dresses and I love that all of the girls are in a different shade or colour within the same 'tone family' (in our case it would be golds and browns - maybe burnt oranges!) - So I think this is what I want to do for the 4 flowers girls (Exchange rate pending hehe)! I also love the three tier ribbing on the sash - it gives it a more old fashioned look!

I Also Love there old fashioned Ring Bearer outfits! and specifically the little vest she makes in gingham pattern! So adorable and less formal than a full our suit!



No comments:


Inspired By This....

Inspired By This....

Our Wedding Day Storyboard

Our Wedding Day Storyboard
Elements of our wedding day!

Collage of Our Engagement Photos:

Collage of Our Engagement Photos:
I finally put together a collage of our own engagement photos. I am always making them for other couples but never us. I am thinking about getting it custom framed (when frame go half price at Michales) and then doing the same square format of our wedding photos. They will be nice custom pieces for on the wall at home and I like that you can show multiple photos at once (instead of choosing just one!)

Our Wedding Movie Poster!

Our Wedding Movie Poster!
My friend Jenn took this photo for us and I thought it would be great to make it into a poster! Great for an online 'Save the Date' or can be used for a 'Jack and Jill' invitation/Poster!

Our Program - News Paper Style

Our Program - News Paper Style

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog! Below you will find posts about our wedding plans! - Photos by Jenn Stark of 'Jennifer Stark Photography' taken at Balls Falls our reception venue!

Photos Of Us!


Click this image for more details...

K + B = Love

K + B = Love