Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bridesmaids Dresses

I found a Bridesmaids dress I really like! And the company is in Canada which is great! This image is not the right colour (but its the only one I could attach) They have four colours that I like and that I would have to choose from (Cappachino, Latte, Espresso and Butterscotch)! But the lace would be Ivory! I think these dresses would look great with the lace bolero - as they are mostly plain with a lace accent and they are strapless! http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/2717/#catid=1&displaytype=GridMedium&activePage=13&rpp=9&SortOrder=Default
If you visit the link you can see how it looks in the different colours listed above!



And the nice this is that they have matching flower girl dresses (with the lace on the waist) and I wanted to be able to get each flower girl in a different shade - so I could have each girl wear one of the differ shades I like!



I also like this one by the same company too - but its not as dressy, and probably a little too much lace!



No comments:


Inspired By This....

Inspired By This....

Our Wedding Day Storyboard

Our Wedding Day Storyboard
Elements of our wedding day!

Collage of Our Engagement Photos:

Collage of Our Engagement Photos:
I finally put together a collage of our own engagement photos. I am always making them for other couples but never us. I am thinking about getting it custom framed (when frame go half price at Michales) and then doing the same square format of our wedding photos. They will be nice custom pieces for on the wall at home and I like that you can show multiple photos at once (instead of choosing just one!)

Our Wedding Movie Poster!

Our Wedding Movie Poster!
My friend Jenn took this photo for us and I thought it would be great to make it into a poster! Great for an online 'Save the Date' or can be used for a 'Jack and Jill' invitation/Poster!

Our Program - News Paper Style

Our Program - News Paper Style

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog! Below you will find posts about our wedding plans! - Photos by Jenn Stark of 'Jennifer Stark Photography' taken at Balls Falls our reception venue!

Photos Of Us!


Click this image for more details...

K + B = Love

K + B = Love